Social comes in many different forms these days. Or these daze. Social media. Social marketing. Social causes. Social resumes. Social networking. Social everything. There’s eco-social, social justice, social injustice, social events, social clubs, social rankings, social issues, social classes. And lets not forget social science and social workers.
Here are 5 simple tips to help your social caliber.
1. Keep your socialness up to date by creating fresh content on your various social platforms.
2. Take a class or webinar to help boost your social knowledge.
3. Meet up with friends and colleagues in person for a good ol’ fashioned social outing.
4. Volunteer your time for a social cause.
5. If you’re job hunting, make sure your resume is social.
Lets face it, we’re social beings. How are YOU doing YOUR social these days?
LisaBeth can develop a social media program for YOUR business or organization, and as a professional writer, she can also create and/or edit the content for you. Heck, she can do this beyond the realm of social media too. LisaBeth can work ON your business so you can keep doing what you do best, work IN your business. www.lisabethweber.com / firstname.lastname@example.org